Price Range: $1,100 - $1,400  Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps: 6  Baths: 2  Features: BBQ, beach, fire pit, golf, Lobster
Location: Brackley Beach, Prince Edward Island
Accommodations: 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom (Sleeps 6)
Fischer Haven Cottage is a single story, two bedroom, luxurious pine cottage nestled on a .87 acre mature lot in highly sought after Brackley Bay Heights providing privacy and room for the family to play and enjoy time together. Conveniently located only 150 meters from the deeded water access to Brackley Bay, guests can easily launch their own canoe, kayak, or paddleboard!
Inside you are greeted by a spacious main living area with vaulted ceilings. The large open-concept kitchen/dining/living room makes it easy to entertain guests, and the cottage layout allows room to spread out and enjoy your own private down time! With three decks, there are perfect spots to find solitude or spend time together listening to the ocean while sipping on a glass of wine or a morning cup of coffee.
Fischer Haven Cottage is tastefully decorated throughout with a beachy/nautical theme. The master bedroom features a queen size bed, a flat screen T.V, and a cheater 3-piece ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom features a double bed, and a single-over-single bunk bed. Alongside this bedroom is a second bathroom (half bath).
Centrally located, Fischer Haven Cottage makes the perfect home base for your PEI vacation. Located 14 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes to downtown Charlottetown, 7 minutes to Brackley Beach (PEI National Park), 10-35 minutes to several of PEI’s famous golf courses, and a short drive to various historic sites and beaches, you can easily access all the Island and the North Shore has to offer.
Nature enthusiasts will appreciate the numerous bird species that visit the property and the various hiking trails located within minutes from the cottage. Cyclists will enjoy riding alongside the ocean and throughout extensive forested trails at nearby Robinson’s Island and the PEI National Park. Bike rentals are available minutes away at Northwinds Motel, Covehead Wharf or the historic Dalvay-by-the-Sea Hotel.
While you are visiting Fischer Haven Cottage, enjoy sunset strolls along the beach in PEI National Park and marvel at the beauty of the sand dunes. Spend a fun-filled day in nearby Cavendish enjoying the attractions including Green Gables Heritage Site. Go on a deep sea fishing adventure from Covehead Wharf and catch your own dinner. Watch movies under the stars at PEI’s only drive-in movie theatre located 5 minutes away, and enjoy the live entertainment and eclectic assortment of beach restaurants, arts and culture. All this is within a short drive from the cottage.
Fischer Haven Cottage has been appointed with everything you will need to make your stay relaxing and pleasant. We hope you will enjoy our Island retreat as much as we do and make it a destination point for years to come!
- Spacious, comfortable cottage that sleeps 6
- Wireless Internet, satellite/HD TV, local calling
- Large living room with new flat screen smart TV and blue ray player
- Fully equipped, newly stocked kitchen with convection oven, 2 fridges, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, pots, frying pans, dishes, cutlery and all of the comforts of home. Open concept dining and kitchen area.
- Propane barbeque and utensils
- 2 bathrooms: ½ bath, ¾ bath with walk-in shower surround
- Front loading washer and dryer, iron, ironing board
- 1 queen bedroom suite with new flat screen smart TV and ample storage (all new mattresses, pillows and bedding)
- 1 extra-large bedroom that sleeps four with double bed, twin bunks and ample storage (all new mattresses, bedding)
- Bedding, towels, beach towels provided
- Three decks. Table and chairs on back deck. Large screened in sun room at front of cottage.
- Library and games cabinet
- Floor fans and ceiling fans in both bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and sun room
- Fire pit
- Beach chairs, cooler, beach umbrella provided
- Complementary National Park Pass
In-season, the cottage is normally rented only on a weekly basis, from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may occasionally be made for last minute short bookings if the cottage is available.
Smoke free environment; smoking is not permitted