We will care for your home or business as if it was our own.
In addition to PEI vacation rentals, we provide Property Management services to many clients throughout Prince Edward Island. Please contact us to learn more.
- Property Management Division
- Lawn Management Division
- Landscape Management Division
- Residential and Commercial Cleaning Division
- Construction Management Division
- Summer Home / Cottage / Rental Property Management
- Grass Cutting
- Yard Clean Ups (Spring and Fall)
- Spring and Fall Fertilizer Programs
- Cleaning Service
- Opening and Closing (boarding windows, water shut off, etc.)
- Rental Property Management (rentals, bookings, emails and phone calls etc.)
- Rental Property Set Up (Thinking of setting up your cottage or summer home as a rental property? Give us a call as we can help!)
- Winter Checks (we can check your property year round)
We understand that your rental property, summer home or cottage is a big investment and you have worked very hard to reach this goal. Let us look after all the day-to-day tasks so you can relax and enjoy your investment.
We can offer a peace-of-mind service to meet all your needs at very competitive prices.
Gary Krupa, Sea’s the Moment Beach House
- Residential Lawn Cutting
- Commercial Lawn Cutting
- Spring and Fall Cleanups
- Spring and Fall Fertilizer Program
- Lawn Repair and Patching
Emerald Isle Property Management offers a premium lawn maintenance service to our clients. We are able to manage your property for the spring / summer season from cleanups to grass cutting.
We will customize our service to each client with regards to number of cuts, time of day, cross cut designs, etc.
We use professional grade equipment which allows us to offer a premium service. Our staff and equipment will always be presented in a professional manner, and our goal is to leave your lawn looking better when we are done.Please feel free to contact us for a free quote or consultation about all your lawn care needs.
John and Darla McGuirk, Calgary, AB
*Note: Emerald Isle Property Management will work hard every day to meet the needs of our clients. We have no control over inclement weather and will do our very best to stay on schedule. If weather does affect our ability to cut grass we will work as many hours as it takes to make sure your lawn is cut in a timely manner.
Flower Beds and Landscaping
- Spring Flower Bed Clean Ups
- Design and Installation
- Maintenance Programs
- Fall Clean Ups
- Hedge Trimming and Pruning
- Planting of Trees, Shrubs and Flowers
They are reliable, competent and pleasant always doing their very best to make sure I am pleased.
I AM! and you could be too.”
Margaret Mac Farlane
We strive to offer a customized service to each client that is not only competitive price-wise, but because we customize to each client we are better able to meet your needs and offer better customer service.
For each client we will do a thorough walk through of the premises and create a checklist of tasks requested. This checklist will be part of the contract and checked by our cleaning staff after each cleaning.
This allows us to meet your needs on a daily basis and is a daily working document that keeps all parties moving in the right direction…which is simple!
Please feel free to contact us about your commercial cleaning needs or a free confidential quote.
Kent MacLeod, Vice President of Operations, Discover KIA & Experience Hyundai
- On-site management of renovation or new construction project
- Work under contract for you…on your behalf
- Obtain all quotes and work orders
- Hire all subcontractors based on your approval
- Manage all scheduling of subcontractors
- Work on a day-to-day basis with you, the homeowner, ensuring that all work is being done to your satisfaction
For most people building their home is the biggest investment of their life. We recognize this and we can help. Let us take the stress out of the day-to-day issues that arise when building a house, and ensure that the work you agreed to is being completed in a timely manner.
Having Emerald Isle on site, on a daily basis, communicating to contractors on your behalf, will not only save you time and money, it will assure a peace of mind that your lifelong investment is properly built.